Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 008 - World Events // Tech Tree // Resolutions // Recruitment // Map // +More
I have all the patience in the world for a good game Smile
[+] 3 users Like AaronTs's post
[+] 3 users Like AaronTs's post
(09-15-2015, 10:11 AM)AaronTs Wrote: I have all the patience in the world for a good game Smile

I'm with Aaron. Do what you gotta do to realize the dream, I just wanna play in it when it's ready.
where can i find the sept 20th update?
[+] 1 user Likes Retrowiz's post
[+] 1 user Likes Retrowiz's post
I think they mentioned elsewhere it was delayed. Still, it has been about two weeks now. When should we expect the next update?
(10-05-2015, 08:18 AM)ArchRylen Wrote: I think they mentioned elsewhere it was delayed. Still, it has been about two weeks now. When should we expect the next update?

Hey ArchRylen!

Sorry about our lack of communication in the past few weeks! 
Unity 5.2 came out lately and we've been having inexplicable bugs in our editor with the new version, so that took some time away from us where we wanted to do an update last week. Rest assured though, we are hard at work!

We are pushing to get the game in the hands of our backers as soon as possible and since there are only three of us, that sometimes means late nights, frozen food and lack of communication with the outside world! XD

An update is coming soon though, probably towards the end of this week or early next week.

Thanks for your patience!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
[+] 2 users Like Chancey's post
[+] 2 users Like Chancey's post
Thanks for checking in Chancey! We know you all are hard at work but were getting worried... just kidding, we weren't... but maybe a little. Smile

Can't wait to read the next update!
[+] 2 users Like Mark Albrecht's post
[+] 2 users Like Mark Albrecht's post
Thanks for the reply. Next time, a brief note about the technical difficulties would be great. I look forward to the larger update.
[+] 1 user Likes ArchRylen's post
[+] 1 user Likes ArchRylen's post
(10-09-2015, 03:16 AM)ArchRylen Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Next time, a brief note about the technical difficulties would be great. I look forward to the larger update.

Hey ArchRylen! Hello as well to everyone who's been parsing the Forums these past weeks looking for a new update! 
It's coming this WEDNESDAY ladies and gents! 

This one will be a big one, and yes, recent technical hiccups will be addressed, along with the Release(s) RoadMap, new enemies, systems and a heap of more announcements! 
Rest assured we're working very hard to get the game live as soon as possible, and that you guys (and gals) are always on our minds - sorry to keep you waiting from time to time! 

Best regards to all, and a merry Thanks Giving to you if you celebrate such a day! 
Thanks for your patience friends, epicness awaits!
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment