Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game does not purchase correctly on humblebundle.com
Hi, I purchased Epic Manager on humblebundle.com, but it didn't give me a key or anything.  When I go to the page that would normally have install instructions or a key I instead just get a page that says thank you for buying the game (pic attached).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-29-2017, 02:05 AM)QuestionC Wrote: Hi, I purchased Epic Manager on humblebundle.com, but it didn't give me a key or anything.  When I go to the page that would normally have install instructions or a key I instead just get a page that says thank you for buying the game (pic attached).

Hi QuestionC,

Sorry about the issue you are facing. We will contact Humblebundle to inquiry about the situation.

In the meanwhile, please contact them yourself also. I do not know if the problem is on our end or theirs.

Honestly, I tend to believe this is an issue with their purchase services and not our game, although I will contact them. We did push a DRM-Free build and included thousands of keys on the page when it went live and got humble's ok.

Let us know if they tell you anything that helps fix the issue or if they resolve it for you. I'll post a comment here if/when we have a solution.

Regards.
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
(01-29-2017, 02:05 AM)QuestionC Wrote: Hi, I purchased Epic Manager on humblebundle.com, but it didn't give me a key or anything.  When I go to the page that would normally have install instructions or a key I instead just get a page that says thank you for buying the game (pic attached).

Hello QuestionC, 

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us! Smile

On the Top Right of the Humble page (when logged-in) should be your account name - when you hover on it, a menu should appear. 

In that menu, make sure to check the 3 following tabs : LIBRARY / PURCHASES / KEYS. 
The game should be in there, either the Steam Key or Installer, depending on what you chose at the moment of purchase. 

Don't hesitate to contact us again should you not find it there - and/or let us know if you do find it! Big Grin

Hope this helps, stay in touch! 
- Best regards from the whole ManaVoid Dev Team
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment
[+] 1 user Likes Simon's post
[+] 1 user Likes Simon's post
Hi. It shows up in my Puchases tab, but not in Library or Keys.

When I click on the purchase link, I get the page which I posted an image of.

I've also contacted Humble Bundle about it. Ticket is #519356.
(01-31-2017, 10:47 AM)QuestionC Wrote: Hi.  It shows up in my Puchases tab, but not in Library or Keys.

When I click on the purchase link, I get the page which I posted an image of.

I've also contacted Humble Bundle about it.  Ticket is #519356.

It's really odd as everything seems A-Ok on our end after verification.
Please let us know what Humble tells you or if there's something we can do for you.

Thanks for your cooperation and sorry for this issue.
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team