Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journeyman Comments on 2.2
It's a lot of fun and has a great deal of potential. Still, I found problem with a few things.

1) The text is too small. Seriously. It is extremely hard to read. I'm not bothering with any of the game fiction for that reason. Much of the other info is likewise difficult to use. You need to make the text larger or the font size adjustable.

2) Your opening narrator has a great voice. The script she reads is a bit uneven. Also, I'd like to sometimes skip forward a step, not either wait through bits or skip the whole thing entirely.

3) The tutorial is well put together. Is there a way to get the information screens back later. Also, a "back" key would be nice allowing me to reread "Page 2" of something if I decide I want to check it again.

4) I've mixed opinions about the treadmill above a piranha tank gameplay. I think it encourages advancement at a dead sprint with little room for exploration or failure. In other words, you may be locking play style into a pattern some of us don't consider fun.

Thank you. Great show so far.
[+] 1 user Likes ArchRylen's post
[+] 1 user Likes ArchRylen's post
(07-22-2016, 09:46 PM)ArchRylen Wrote: It's a lot of fun and has a great deal of potential. Still, I found problem with a few things.

1) The text is too small. Seriously. It is extremely hard to read. I'm not bothering with any of the game fiction for that reason. Much of the other info is likewise difficult to use. You need to make the text larger or the font size adjustable.

2) Your opening narrator has a great voice. The script she reads is a bit uneven. Also, I'd like to sometimes skip forward a step, not either wait through bits or skip the whole thing entirely.

3) The tutorial is well put together. Is there a way to get the information screens back later. Also, a "back" key would be nice allowing me to reread "Page 2" of something if I decide I want to check it again.

4) I've mixed opinions about the treadmill above a piranha tank gameplay. I think it encourages advancement at a dead sprint with little room for exploration or failure. In other words, you may be locking play style into a pattern some of us don't consider fun.

Thank you. Great show so far.

Hello and thanks for your comments.

1) We will look into this. It could be possible to enlarge the text of quest description and such perhaps.

2) That would be kinda weird I believe. The entire thing is about 2 minutes so kipping just a part is not that useful and the story she's telling would make little sense... or so I believe. Smile

3) We are going to create a section to allow players to get the info at will for sure. As for the back button, it's on our to do list also. For now, you can cycle the entire thing as many times as you like. Although I too believe it would be better with a back arrow indeed.

4) I would be interested in hearing more details about this comment honestly. You seem to make a good point but I'd like to have a better understanding of what you mean, what you'd make different, what you'd prefer.

Thanks a bunch for the comments, keep them coming as you explore the game. It's really useful for us to hear about our players like the game.

Cheers!
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team