Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple non issue thoughts
Two thoughts regarding leveling up and end of trimester rewards:

I remember someone bringing up the possibility of having a character level up in the same class instead of picking another class. I would LOVE that, even if it came with a penalty like taking more XP to level going forward and once the character is maxed out with both skills then he has to multiclass... I think level 10.. maybe 12. I'm imagining a ranger hitting the enemies with weakness then sending a volley of arrows the next turn. *drools*.

Any thoughts to adding some kind of gold or item reward (besides the cool medals) based on the agency's placement at end of the trimester? It would be a nice touch, even if it's not much. It could even come as a sponsorship deal . "For finishing 3rd, ABC Potion factory gave you 3 healing potions." ..or something. Just throwing it out there to chew on.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Albrecht's post
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Albrecht's post
I like the gold/item reward idea...
I was one of the one thousand, one hundred and fifty seven Kickstarter backers
(07-22-2016, 12:25 AM)Mark Albrecht Wrote: Two thoughts regarding leveling up and end of trimester rewards:

I remember someone bringing up the possibility of having a character level up in the same class instead of picking another class. I would LOVE that, even if it came with a penalty like taking more XP to level going forward and once the character is maxed out with both skills then he has to multiclass... I think level 10.. maybe 12. I'm imagining a ranger hitting the enemies with weakness then sending a volley of arrows the next turn. *drools*.

Any thoughts to adding some kind of gold or item reward (besides the cool medals) based on the agency's placement at end of the trimester? It would be a nice touch, even if it's not much. It could even come as a sponsorship deal . "For finishing 3rd, ABC Potion factory gave you 3 healing potions." ..or something. Just throwing it out there to chew on.

Hi Guys!

Good to be back after 2 weeks of harsh back pain! Jeez that was not cool.

Alright, yeah I get the idea of having your adventurers stay in a single class... but the entire progression of the game was designed with 5 levels per class maximum. On this one we made our bed and we pretty much have to lay in it. Wink

Goodies at the end of a season is a different matter. That we could address and it actually as a good chance of getting done.

In all honesty, we are at a point where everything extra stuff we want to put in comes at the cost of another cool idea that is going to be left out. Not that we won't consider feedback, far from it, but there's only so many man hours that can be logged in.

Good to be back and keep your suggestions comin!
Cheers
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team