Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unintended hard mode?
So just got the game, and loving it. Also beat my first play though. Although it was rough facing the final boss with a team of level 12s. I understand there is a huge patch coming out, but will it address the experience share issue gain issue? Or should I just keep using 12-24 week contracts and just cut the fat when needed?
(12-20-2016, 11:25 AM)Drenth Wrote: So just got the game, and loving it. Also beat my first play though. Although it was rough facing the final boss with a team of level 12s. I understand there is a huge patch coming out, but will it address the experience share issue gain issue? Or should I just keep using 12-24 week contracts and just cut the fat when needed?

The patch you heard about was probably the 1.0 version, we are not currently working on a large content/balancing patch.

We've discussed XP sharing between us in the past and decided to stick with everyone in the party gaining as much XP.
That being said, we didn't intend for players to finish the game with adventurers level 12... if that's the case we might buff end game quests XP values.

Thanks for letting us know about this Big Grin

Louis
I guess I should be more clear i had a level 19 dude, and 3 level 12 duders. my other 3 duders where not getting experience from encounters
(12-20-2016, 10:20 PM)Drenth Wrote: I guess I should be more clear i had a level 19 dude, and 3 level 12 duders. my other 3 duders where not getting experience from encounters

Thats a strange bug we've never heard about! If this issue ever happens to you again, please send us a screenshot and your output.log as it happens. The log can be found in the EpicManager Data file in the SteamApps folders. You can send it to contact@manavoid.com. Smile

Thank you for the reports!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey