Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just checking in
Haven't played Epic Manager in over a week because I've been playing Baldurs Gate 2.... thank you Steam Sale!... anyway, hope fellow US managers had a great Fourth of July and developers in Canada a Happy Canada Day!

I've been checking the forums and updates still.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Albrecht's post
(07-09-2016, 01:42 AM)Mark Albrecht Wrote: Haven't played Epic Manager in over a week because I've been playing Baldurs Gate 2.... thank you Steam Sale!... anyway, hope fellow US managers had a great Fourth of July and developers in Canada a Happy Canada Day!

I've been checking the forums and updates still.

Great minds think alike!

Simon is actually getting an update ready right now. Big Grin

The next patch to the game itself will come next week, but we have a couple of cool things to share with y'all and since it's been a month (30 days) since we released the Closed Alpha today a wrap up seems in order.

It should be up by tomorrow at the latest.

Cheers!

P.S.: I've been playing Rainbow Six: Siege & lethal league a lot in the last week or so... Steam sales always have something interesting to offer indeed. Smile
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
[+] 3 users Like Frank's post
[+] 3 users Like Frank's post
(07-09-2016, 02:23 AM)Frank Wrote: P.S.: I've been playing Rainbow Six: Siege & lethal league a lot in the last week or so... Steam sales always have something interesting to offer indeed. Smile

Oh definitely. I had to restrain myself from spending over $100 on all the games I wanted that were on sale!  Wink

And great to hear about the update! Looking forward to it!
Funny thing, I spent more or less exactly ten bucks on the sale, for the first three Sonic games and Kid Chameleon for the Sega Genesis, all early 90s stuff. =)
Win 7 64bit – i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz – 8GB RAM – AMD Radeon HD8970M --- (probably time to shove it off the cliff, I know)
[+] 1 user Likes DanielHall15's post
[+] 1 user Likes DanielHall15's post