Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health Bugs

1. Some adventurers seem to have too much health, as in more than intended. For Drake Mallard, he's one level above the rest of my party (he has Scholar, but I don't think that'd make that much of a difference), and he has double their health at 902. When I hover over his health in the game menu, it says 1804/902. My guess is his health is accidentally doubled in game, and doubled again in menu display.
  2. Adventurers with this health bug don't seem to lose any of their health bar until they fall under their "intended" health. You can see Drake (adventurer on top) with 623/902 HP, but the bar is still full.
  3. Purify isn't displaying properly. I haven't tested this with other heals, but for my adventurer on bottom, he cast it twice and it doesn't show on his health bar on the map, but it does show on his health bar in the menu. I have found some other tooltips have the same delay, not appearing until the turn is entirely over. The only other one I can remember immediately is 'Frostbite Touch' or something, on one of the ogres.
Let me know if you need additional info.

Keep up the good work.

Drake on top, "overhealth" bug.
Kip on bottom, health bar display inconsistency.
[Image: gDlzRL.png]
(12-03-2016, 02:41 PM)Schatzeder Wrote:
  1. Some adventurers seem to have too much health, as in more than intended. For Drake Mallard, he's one level above the rest of my party (he has Scholar, but I don't think that'd make that much of a difference), and he has double their health at 902. When I hover over his health in the game menu, it says 1804/902. My guess is his health is accidentally doubled in game, and doubled again in menu display.
  2. Adventurers with this health bug don't seem to lose any of their health bar until they fall under their "intended" health. You can see Drake (adventurer on top) with 623/902 HP, but the bar is still full.
  3. Purify isn't displaying properly. I haven't tested this with other heals, but for my adventurer on bottom, he cast it twice and it doesn't show on his health bar on the map, but it does show on his health bar in the menu. I have found some other tooltips have the same delay, not appearing until the turn is entirely over. The only other one I can remember immediately is 'Frostbite Touch' or something, on one of the ogres.
Let me know if you need additional info.

Keep up the good work.

Drake on top, "overhealth" bug.
Kip on bottom, health bar display inconsistency.
[Image: gDlzRL.png]

Thank you for the report!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey