Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeat Adventurers Deleting Old Ones
I'll try and grab screenshots for this when I notice it in the future. I've had this happen 3 times so far at least, and I just now realized what the problem is. When you sign an adventurer, that same adventurer, or his same model, can appear in future recruitment campaigns. If you hire him a second time, it overwrites the first one, thereby disappearing an adventurer you had in your party without notice.

Details in case needed:
The adventurer I drafted was Drake Mallard.
I named him Drake Scholar because that was his best trait.
He turned level 6 and changed classes, not sure if that's pertinent.
I saw 'Drake Scholar' in a future recruitment, with the same initial class of Smuggler, but different traits and hired him.
Immediately noticed my first Drake Scholar had disappeared.

I've definitely also noticed same models of other adventurers, even adapting the names that I changed mine to, but again with different traits, I'm sure these have been the sources of my disappeared adventurers in the past.

Keep up the good work
(12-03-2016, 02:34 PM)Schatzeder Wrote: I'll try and grab screenshots for this when I notice it in the future. I've had this happen 3 times so far at least, and I just now realized what the problem is. When you sign an adventurer, that same adventurer, or his same model, can appear in future recruitment campaigns. If you hire him a second time, it overwrites the first one, thereby disappearing an adventurer you had in your party without notice.

Details in case needed:
The adventurer I drafted was Drake Mallard.
I named him Drake Scholar because that was his best trait.
He turned level 6 and changed classes, not sure if that's pertinent.
I saw 'Drake Scholar' in a future recruitment, with the same initial class of Smuggler, but different traits and hired him.
Immediately noticed my first Drake Scholar had disappeared.

I've definitely also noticed same models of other adventurers, even adapting the names that I changed mine to, but again with different traits, I'm sure these have been the sources of my disappeared adventurers in the past.

Keep up the good work

Thanks for the report, we will look into it!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey