Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to click on anything in battle screen after hero death
Cursor is pointing to tombstone, and all action buttons are inactive. There doesn't seem to be any way to proceed and I had to hard close the game through taskmanager.

I've only played a few times, but the game seems very imbalanced, right now - or at least it's not clear what is necessary to make early progress. That's on EASY difficulty. Huh At the end of tutorial (new quest: reach level 10...), the next fight was against 4 opponents and the probability was medium. I can not see a way to win this fight. Constantly being intimidated. It would be helpful for new players to make it clear that you should have a full party as soon as possible.

Attached Files
.txt   output_log.txt (Size: 20.33 KB / Downloads: 1)
(12-02-2016, 06:43 AM)Marc Pannenberg Wrote: Cursor is pointing to tombstone, and all action buttons are inactive. There doesn't seem to be any way to proceed and I had to hard close the game through taskmanager.

I've only played a few times, but the game seems very imbalanced, right now - or at least it's not clear what is necessary to make early progress. That's on EASY difficulty. Huh  At the end of tutorial (new quest: reach level 10...), the next fight was against 4 opponents and the probability was medium. I can not see a way to win this fight. Constantly being intimidated. It would be helpful for new players to make it clear that you should have a full party as soon as possible.

Thanks for the feedback Marc!

I'll look into making the early quests more manageable and adding a line somewhere that you should have a full party asap.

Your output log doesn't seem to show any error, but clearly something isn't working if you were stuck in an idle loop. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that bug though.

There should be a hotfix coming sometime tonight or tomorrow. Smile
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey