Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience Glitch for 4th member
Making Way for New Blood II just omitted my 4th hero from experience. Finished the battle and now he's out of sync with the rest </3. Let me know if you need to know anything else, I'll update if it happens again. Keep up the good work!

UPDATE: It seemed to be just a glitch in the end-quest display. He prompted me with a Level Up! screen after all.

Edit: I thought he had stopped getting experience entirely after this, but I'm an idiot, and he's stuck at Level 5 because he's a 1 Star adventurer. The original minor display glitch was the only problem. My guess is when all adventurers reach their maximum allotted level, it won't display them gaining experience for that last battle, but they will prompt you with a level up screen.

[Image: tWRUYo.jpg]
Thanks for the report mate! We'll look into it. Smile
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
I been finding the same bug as well. the only vetting i have done is to confirm the duders with the slow learning debuff are just not learning
still on going now that i removed the debuff, I have 2 parties where only 1 duder is getting the EXP, and one party that is not getting any gains
(12-19-2016, 08:47 PM)Drenth Wrote: still on going now that i removed the debuff, I have 2 parties where only 1 duder is getting the EXP, and one party that is not getting any gains

Is it possible that some adventurers have reached their level cap (5 times their epicness)?
The UI could/should reflect the fact that some adventurers cannot gain any more XP... sorry if that was the case!

Louis
[+] 1 user Likes ManaVoid Louis's post
[+] 1 user Likes ManaVoid Louis's post