Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Minute Loading Screen for New Game
Anyone else having this? I've tried restarting my computer and rebooting the program. It never used to take more than 10-20 seconds... It does eventually fire up, but Lordy, the wait...
(12-01-2016, 02:46 PM)Schatzeder Wrote: Anyone else having this? I've tried restarting my computer and rebooting the program. It never used to take more than 10-20 seconds... It does eventually fire up, but Lordy, the wait...

Hey Schatzeder!

We noticed large load times on certain specific computers and already have an idea of what's causing it. Should be dealt with relatively quickly in the next few days!

Let us know if it's as long when you are loading a campaign instead of starting a new campaign.

Thanks for the feedback!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
(12-01-2016, 02:57 PM)Chancey Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 02:46 PM)Schatzeder Wrote: Anyone else having this? I've tried restarting my computer and rebooting the program. It never used to take more than 10-20 seconds... It does eventually fire up, but Lordy, the wait...

Hey Schatzeder!

We noticed large load times on certain specific computers and already have an idea of what's causing it. Should be dealt with relatively quickly in the next few days!

Let us know if it's as long when you are loading a campaign instead of starting a new campaign.

Thanks for the feedback!

Campaign looks good so far on loading times! Keep up the good work.
[+] 2 users Like Schatzeder's post
[+] 2 users Like Schatzeder's post
@Schatzeder:

We pushed the hotfix today, let us know if the new game loading is better!

Smile
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
[+] 1 user Likes Chancey's post
[+] 1 user Likes Chancey's post
Seemed shorter this time around, still longer than it used to be. I guess that's just the added game features. Since it's only the new game screen, not a huge deal.