Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Alpha Patch v.0.1.5 is now LIVE! (Patch Notes)
Heart 
Closed Alpha Patch v.0.1.5 Patch Notes

*Make sure to Exit Epic Manager and Restart Steam to get the new version. Top-Right corner of the Main Menu should now read : Closed Alpha v.0.1.5*

*Players will need to delete their old save files and start a new game, or use the save provided (see below, we've updated it).*

*We have provided you with a pre-made Save file (in both 32 and 64-bit versions) that starts you at Turn 6, after the tutorial, like we did the couple of last patches! Your Agency's name on this campaign is "FasterThanBlight_AfterTutorial"!

MAJOR REHAUL - Quest Prospection

- [REHAULED in v.0.1.5The Quest prospection Panel was completely rehauled to allow players to see the location of the Quest on the WorldMap when deciding to add them to their Quest log. This rehaul includes some new visual assets, new and updated usability and other QoL improvements.

BUG FIXES & OPTIMIZATION
All-in-all, we shaved about half the loading time and almost all the latency during turn execution. More optimization will be done in the following weeks! Big Grin

- [FIXED in v.0.1.5Optimized SQL Queries on NewGame/LoadGame.
- [FIXED in v.0.1.5Fixed c# variable declaration issue that was causing lag issues on scene load.
- [FIXED in v.0.1.5] Removed redundant method on map generation on load.
- [FIXED in v.0.1.5] Fixed a game breaking bug in ambush generation for level 11/12 Giant:Jotunn.

DISPLAY AND UI FIXES

- [FIXED in v.0.1.5] Quest "Making Way for New Blood" - Ulrich von Meester is called Ulrick at the end of the text.

BALANCE

- [ADDED in v.0.1.5] Combat - It is now possible to Dodge any damaging skills in the game.
- [ADDED in v.0.1.5] Combat - it is now possible to do critical hits with skills.
- [ADDED in v.0.1.5] Raised starting stats for adventurers and lowered the progression per level a bit. Also raised the base stats gained and significantly lowered the secondary + primary stats gained.
- [ADDED in v.0.1.5] Added/Balance: Adventurers now gain a base resistance to physical based on Combat and a small resistance to arcane and elemental damage based on Arcana stat.

MISC

- [FIXED in v.0.1.5] Fixed some Names in the Credits.
- [ADDED in v.0.1.5] Added: Feedback - Critical hits now have a specific visual feedback.

Enjoy! Big Grin
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment
[+] 3 users Like Simon's post
[+] 3 users Like Simon's post
I really like the new quest management panels!
two fast comments:

as for multiple quests on a single place, the situation now is greatly improved. The only problem that I found is that when checking them the top buttons don't seem to work. (They work fine when a party is in there and I can choose which quest to do first).

Portals: as of now, the only way to exit from the "buy new portal mode" seems to be clicking on a town without portal and refusing to build the portal...
And even though I unlocked the 10% discount for buying them, the price written on the window did not change (even though I didn't do the math to see if the price actually dropped).
(06-18-2016, 08:42 PM)KhazNam Wrote: I really like the new quest management panels!
two fast comments:

as for multiple quests on a single place, the situation now is greatly improved. The only problem that I found is that when checking them the top buttons don't seem to work. (They work fine when a party is in there and I can choose which quest to do first).

Portals: as of now, the only way to exit from the "buy new portal mode" seems to be clicking on a town without portal and refusing to build the portal...
And even though I unlocked the 10% discount for buying them, the price written on the window did not change (even though I didn't do the math to see if the price actually dropped).

Thanks Khaz!

We already have a general usability pass scheduled for the not too distant future. We've noted all the feedback in that sense and added some points ourselves... these ones should be on the list also.

Keep it up.
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post
I am digging the new quest prospection. Also big props for optimizing load times!

With the new quest interface, there seems to be times when I interact with a quest (for example accepting the quest) and then the map scrolling via WASD locks up on me. For a workaround I found that I can load up any overlay onto the world map (for example your standings in the league).
[+] 1 user Likes Chark's post
[+] 1 user Likes Chark's post
(06-18-2016, 08:42 PM)KhazNam Wrote: (...)even though I unlocked the 10% discount for buying them, the price written on the window did not change (even though I didn't do the math to see if the price actually dropped).

Thanks for reporting this Khaznam. I've just double-checked and, indeed, no effect. Added to the v.0.1.5 List of Known Issues.

(06-20-2016, 12:43 PM)Chark Wrote: With the new quest interface, there seems to be times when I interact with a quest (for example accepting the quest) and then the map scrolling via WASD locks up on me. For a workaround I found that I can load up any overlay onto the world map (for example your standings in the league).

Hi Chark! Thanks for your feedback!
Some keyboard shortcuts are indeed disabled when some interface windows are opened. WASD camera movements should come back as normal when all windows are closed! Smile
I wasn't able to replicate this issue when trying this morning, will keep an eye open!

Thanks for your continued support!
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment
(06-21-2016, 02:07 AM)Simon Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 08:42 PM)KhazNam Wrote: (...)even though I unlocked the 10% discount for buying them, the price written on the window did not change (even though I didn't do the math to see if the price actually dropped).

Thanks for reporting this Khaznam. I've just double-checked and, indeed, no effect. Added to the v.0.1.5 List of Known Issues.

The same for the related staff guy that promised discount on buying new portals!
[+] 1 user Likes KhazNam's post
[+] 1 user Likes KhazNam's post
(06-22-2016, 10:05 PM)KhazNam Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 02:07 AM)Simon Wrote:

The same for the related staff guy that promised discount on buying new portals!

Hey KhazNam,

We are currently working out a rehaul of the entire research panel. We want to address a handful of agency progression issues we gathered from user feedback and our own observation to make the flow of progression be smoother. As we implement the new panel and function we will fix those computation mistakes.

Hopefully this major change will be ready next week for you guys to test out. Smile although we will probably have a smaller update/patch up tomorrow by the end of the day or something like that with fixes and improvements.

Cheers.
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
[+] 2 users Like Frank's post
[+] 2 users Like Frank's post