Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Alpha Patch v.0.1.4 is now LIVE. (Patch Notes)
Heart 
Closed Alpha Patch v.0.1.4 Patch Notes

*Players will need to delete their old save files and start a new game, or use the save provided (see below, we've updated it).*

*We have provided you with a pre-made Save file (in both 32 and 64-bit versions) that starts you at Turn 6, after the tutorial! This save has you starting with two adventurers on an activated Portal, so remember to hire some more adventurers and add them to the party before you go. Your Agency's name on this campaign is "The FastTrack Pros After Tutorial"!

*Make sure to Exit Epic Manager and Restart Steam to get the new version. Top-Right corner of the Main Menu should now read : Closed Alpha v.0.1.4*

BUG FIXES

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed combat 'Stun' Effect lasting two turns instead of 1. 

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed abandoned quests not making the Agency lose any Fame.

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed a bug with a Random Encounter in "The Woodlands of Wood"

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Consulting previously completed quests in the Quest Log will no longer lead to a loss of Fame.

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Naming your agency to something similar to the name of an existing AI agency will no longer cause issues. 

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Static DB is now cleared and refreshed when the game's executable is opened.

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed a loophole in the bottom bar allowing players to edit a party's roster even if deployed on non-waypoint location.

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed bugs and weird behaviors when using Out-of-Combat consumable items.

DISPLAY AND UI FIXES

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] "Frozen" combat status now displays correct visual feedback while active. 

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed an issue where failing a contract negotiation could lead to the appearance of a misplaced fuzzer layer, preventing further interaction.

- [ADDED in v.0.1.4] Improved information given by "Quest Threat Level" Mouse-over tooltip.

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Clicking on another panel while recruiting new adventurers would lead to the Recruitment campaign to close and the Scout point being lost.

BALANCE

- [BALANCED in v.0.1.4] Tweaked Quest prospection algorithm to make higher level quests more available.

- [BALANCED in v.0.1.4] Tweaked the first quest of all Minor Factions to threat level 2. (Making them show up sooner in the early-game).

- [BALANCED in v.0.1.4] "(...) Grass is Greener" quests now include Veteran enemies. 

- [ADDED in v.0.1.4] More recurring quests for higher Threat Levels.

- [BALANCED in v.0.1.4] Reduced the amount of Fame gained by AI Agencies in the first 2 trimesters of the Silver League. This should smooth out the difficulty curve while transitioning from Bronze to Silver League.

- [BALANCED in v.0.1.4] Tweaked amounts of XP gained in Ambushes.

MISC

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] Fixed combat tooltip erroneous feedback where 'End Turn' button would stay marked as 'Focus' after an action was taken. 

- [FIXED in v.0.1.4] All opened UI Panels will now close when pressing on "End Turn". 

The next 0.1.5 patch will feature a major rehaul of the Quest Prospection mechanic and interface. Stay tuned!
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment
[+] 3 users Like Simon's post
[+] 3 users Like Simon's post
I didn't want to make a new post for it, but since nobody else noticed it, I will post it here.
In the weapon shop, spellswords and thieves have the same weapon icon (I guess the thieves one?)
[+] 1 user Likes KhazNam's post
[+] 1 user Likes KhazNam's post
(06-16-2016, 06:46 PM)KhazNam Wrote: I didn't want to make a new post for it, but since nobody else noticed it, I will post it here.
In the weapon shop, spellswords and thieves have the same weapon icon (I guess the thieves one?)

Hello KhazNam, thanks for reporting this!
It's been added to our 0.1.4 List of Known Issues and will be fixed in the next patch!
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment