Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats and Leaderboard
In any league or competition there are stars and then there are superstars, I was thinking it would be cool if you could have a leaderboard of best adventurers via their influence and kills etc.  I know currently you have ratio value, but having a leaderboard to see how your adventurers compares with other agencies would be nice.

Also having these metrics will perhaps add an element within free agency as they are recognizable figures within the world.

Perhaps some well known adventurers could even provide you a weekly influence bonus due to their popularity (say they are in the top ten in the leaderboard)

The leaderboard could contain several categories (kills, damage given, healed, stole, etc.)

Lastly seeing some campaigns and time-limit quests.
(10-11-2016, 09:48 PM)kymil durothil Wrote: In any league or competition there are stars and then there are superstars, I was thinking it would be cool if you could have a leaderboard of best adventurers via their influence and kills etc.  I know currently you have ratio value, but having a leaderboard to see how your adventurers compares with other agencies would be nice.

Also having these metrics will perhaps add an element within free agency as they are recognizable figures within the world.

Perhaps some well known adventurers could even provide you a weekly influence bonus due to their popularity (say they are in the top ten in the leaderboard)

The leaderboard could contain several categories (kills, damage given, healed, stole, etc.)

Lastly seeing some campaigns and time-limit quests.

Interesting idea!

Thanks for the that Kymil!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey