Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No load games
I have several games in process, but I cant access any load games, I was able to in the past, just cant do so today, please help.
(09-16-2016, 06:15 PM)kymil durothil Wrote: I have several games in process, but I cant access any load games, I was able to in the past, just cant do so today, please help.

Hello kymil,

On the 6th of September we released a major update with simulated combat and a bunch of fix (link below for details on the update itself)
http://steamcommunity.com/games/391280/a...2086753581

As stated in the update, any previous save will not work once the game is updated.

We are very sorry about the inconvenience, but as soon as we make a change that impacts the databases any old saves loaded will created either crashes or strange behavior from the software. We try not to push save breaking updates too often, but it is sometimes inevitable. It's just part of the game being in early access and development still being completed.

In the future, you can always manually change the settings on your Steam account for Epic Manager so the game does not update itself automatically. That way, you can complete your run and update the software before you begin a new campaign. That being said, we are fixing and patching stuff on top of the new content each patch so running the latest version of the game does provide the best experience.

99% of the loading issues that were reported to us were related to old saves being used after an update. Please try to start a new game. This should solve the issue... although you will have to delete your ongoing games since they are basically useless by now.

Let us know if you require any further assistance, we'd be happy to help.  Smile

Regards,
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
Unfortunately even when u save in 64 bit it still does not save however 32 bit is working.
(09-22-2016, 02:10 AM)kymil durothil Wrote: Unfortunately even when u save in 64 bit it still does not save however 32 bit is working.

Ok, for now use the 32 bit version in that case. I'll talk with the guys and see if there's something else I can suggest.

Cheers.
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team