Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
escape for skip bug
Hi, If you whant skip and press 2 or 3 time escape the bug crash. Angel
(09-11-2016, 04:28 AM)Yargo Wrote: Hi, If you whant skip and press 2 or 3 time escape the bug crash. Angel

...then don't. LOL  Tongue

Just kidding, thanks for the report. 

I want to be sure, you mean when you want to skip the intro video for a new campaign?

Because if it's that we have a known small issue that can cause the game to become recognized as Idle by Windows during the loading. Basically, Windows thinks the application is not responding although it is. When the screen becomes a bit "whiter" if you just wait it should complete the loading and be fine. (even if Windows says it's not responding) If that's what you're talking about we know about it but I'm afraid there's very little we can do to fix it without reworking the loading sequence of our main scene and that would be way too costly in time and resources. Especially when all you have to do is wait a bit. It's not a classiest thing, but it works.

If you're talking about something else, please provide us some details and we'll see what can be done.

Regards.
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
If you skip each video separate, no bug, if you press 2-3 to skip all its crashing.
(09-23-2016, 02:23 AM)Yargo Wrote: If you skip each video separate, no bug, if you press 2-3 to skip all its crashing.

I see. Well, I added that issue to our checklist and we'll see what can be done to add a safety or something.

Thanks for the report. Smile
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team