Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question that bugs me
Something that's been bugging me for a while.

As my signature states (and Kickstarter's count says), there were 1,157 people who said "I think this game is good, shut up and take my money!" :-P

Where are you getting over 1,200 from, as said in the opening screen where you note Special Thanks to KS backers? I know some games allow for people to back after the KS has ended, but... technically, those people would not be Kickstarter backers, even if the rewards are the same.

(Aspie brain, ain't it wonderful?)
I was one of the one thousand, one hundred and fifty seven Kickstarter backers
(08-16-2016, 11:09 AM)Dianna Bell Wrote: Something that's been bugging me for a while.

As my signature states (and Kickstarter's count says), there were 1,157 people who said "I think this game is good, shut up and take my money!" :-P

Where are you getting over 1,200 from, as said in the opening screen where you note Special Thanks to KS backers? I know some games allow for people to back after the KS has ended, but... technically, those people would not be Kickstarter backers, even if the rewards are the same.

(Aspie brain, ain't it wonderful?)

Hello there,

Well they come from 2 sources. First we had dropped payments from KS that we managed to get by contacting backers. Secondly, we had some people contacting us shortly after the KS campaign who wanted to join in which is where the count comes from. In total, it was a little over 1200 people. It makes for a nice round number. Smile

Hopefully it puts your mind to rest. Big Grin
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team