Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(0.2.6) Alpha Rat's Arcane Circle
Alpha Rat's Arcane Circle takes forever to resolve for me, somewhere around 10-15 seconds. I already thought the frozen combat thing was back, but maybe it is related to that. Combat did not freeze, but it sure took a long time to resolve the Arcane Circle.
Win 7 64bit – i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz – 8GB RAM – AMD Radeon HD8970M --- (probably time to shove it off the cliff, I know)
(08-15-2016, 07:13 AM)DanielHall15 Wrote: Alpha Rat's Arcane Circle takes forever to resolve for me, somewhere around 10-15 seconds. I already thought the frozen combat thing was back, but maybe it is related to that. Combat did not freeze, but it sure took a long time to resolve the Arcane Circle.

Hello Daniel,

Do you mean your PC lagged? Like the sequence that was supposed to last 1 second actually dragged for 10-15 or the game was idle for 10-15 seconds after the spell? I' trying to wrap my head around the potential issue...

Thanks
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
It looked like combat was frozen again (brr, that old thing), so the little animation thing went off "normal", and then there were 10-some seconds of nothing before things went on. I actually saw this a few times now with the Alpha Rat's Arcane Circle, so it wasn't a one-time thing.
Win 7 64bit – i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz – 8GB RAM – AMD Radeon HD8970M --- (probably time to shove it off the cliff, I know)
(08-17-2016, 04:28 AM)DanielHall15 Wrote: It looked like combat was frozen again (brr, that old thing), so the little animation thing went off "normal", and then there were 10-some seconds of nothing before things went on. I actually saw this a few times now with the Alpha Rat's Arcane Circle, so it wasn't a one-time thing.

Alright, thanks.

I added it to our list. We'll investigate further... it's probably a minor issue linked with the animation or the animator controller. Smile

PS: ANYONE ELSE HAD THE SAME ISSUE?
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post