Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progression Bug
Sad 
Just got to the end of Trimester 1 of Gold League and when the game progresses to the License/Fame check the game gets stuck showing the red curtains with no HUD appearing. SIGH
(08-11-2016, 03:51 PM)zzzxMasterxzzz Wrote: Just got to the end of Trimester 1 of Gold League and when the game progresses to the License/Fame check the game gets stuck showing the red curtains with no HUD appearing. SIGH

Hmm... That's very strange, I will certainly look at that on monday!

Does it do it every single time, or was it just once?

Thanks for reporting this!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
[+] 1 user Likes Chancey's post
[+] 1 user Likes Chancey's post
It happens every time Chancey. I've tried backing up the save files and uninstalling/reinstalling the game but it seems like the save file is corrupted in some way. Thanks for checking it out
(08-13-2016, 01:46 PM)Chancey Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 03:51 PM)zzzxMasterxzzz Wrote: Just got to the end of Trimester 1 of Gold League and when the game progresses to the License/Fame check the game gets stuck showing the red curtains with no HUD appearing. SIGH

Did you check this out at any stage?
(08-18-2016, 11:02 AM)zzzxMasterxzzz Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 01:46 PM)Chancey Wrote:

Did you check this out at any stage?

Hi Master,

We did have a long look at the issue, but on our end no matter what we try the Gold league progression works fine. Sadly, you seem to be the only one with this issue.
The first thing you could do is start a new game. Perhaps there was a problem with your save file. If that is the problem, reinstalling the game but loading the same save file will not fix it.
You could also send us your outputlog.txt that can be found next to the game's data folder in the Epic Manager folder. First this to help, load your game, get to the problem then close the game and send us that ouput log at chancey[at]manavoid.com
Regrards
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post