Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple bugs
I started a new campaign on the newest patch (v.0.2.5) and found that when opting out of the tutorial, I receive 750 gold.  However, when I save on Turn 1 and load the game back up, the gold amount shown is 0.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but I figured I'd let ya know.  Really enjoying the game and hope to see more improvements!  Keep up the great work.

Edit:  I also noticed that the battle music stops playing after one cycle.
[+] 1 user Likes Rajer9k's post
[+] 1 user Likes Rajer9k's post
(08-07-2016, 05:26 PM)Rajer9k Wrote: I started a new campaign on the newest patch (v.0.2.5) and found that when opting out of the tutorial, I receive 750 gold.  However, when I save on Turn 1 and load the game back up, the gold amount shown is 0.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but I figured I'd let ya know.  Really enjoying the game and hope to see more improvements!  Keep up the great work.

Hey Rajer!

The save bug will be fixed in today's patch! I'll look into the music bug, that's the first time we've heard of it!

Thanks!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
[+] 2 users Like Chancey's post
[+] 2 users Like Chancey's post
(08-09-2016, 05:20 AM)Chancey Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 05:26 PM)Rajer9k Wrote: [...]
[...]
I'll look into the music bug, that's the first time we've heard of it!

Hahah, you've got it all wrong. The first time, you DO hear it. It's the second time that you don't!

hah... I should stop making bad jokes.
Bad jokes aside, I also get the battle music stopping after playing once. After that it's just sound effects. I skipped the tutorial, if that means anything.
Win 7 64bit – i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz – 8GB RAM – AMD Radeon HD8970M --- (probably time to shove it off the cliff, I know)
[+] 1 user Likes DanielHall15's post
[+] 1 user Likes DanielHall15's post