Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salary cap bug
Bug 
I didn't renew a person's contract who came up for renewal.  However, not hiring them again didn't appear to open up any room in my salary cap.  I might be wrong so I can upload my save game if you tell me where it is.  Alternatively, if there's somewhere that shows me how much a person counts against the salary cap (as opposed to desired salary) I can check for myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Igniferroque's post
[+] 1 user Likes Igniferroque's post
(08-07-2016, 06:10 AM)Igniferroque Wrote: I didn't renew a person's contract who came up for renewal.  However, not hiring them again didn't appear to open up any room in my salary cap.  I might be wrong so I can upload my save game if you tell me where it is.  Alternatively, if there's somewhere that shows me how much a person counts against the salary cap (as opposed to desired salary) I can check for myself.

Hello!

When renegotiating contracts, the salary cap shown is calculated without those adventurers who are up for renegotiations. You can also check how much their salary costs per week in the party panel or the roster panel. 

Today's patch has added significant salary cap bonuses to help cope with renegotiations for higher level characters. Let us know what you think!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
(08-07-2016, 06:10 AM)Igniferroque Wrote: I didn't renew a person's contract who came up for renewal.  However, not hiring them again didn't appear to open up any room in my salary cap. [...]

Maybe you did not renew the first character that you've got, who is "free" for the first two weeks.