Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The game I had in my mind (almost)
YES! Finally! This is the game I had in my mind.
I did not buy the game yet, I just watched SplatterCat's review about it and it looks really great except one thing. As a manager/tycoon game I don't really want to micromanage the fighting. I know probably a lot of you would disagree but maybe there could be an option if you want to do it or not. Or I don't know if there is mod support but if we could script the fights that would be awesome.

The fight system I was thinking about was totally different and the game (skills/traits/equipment) would have been designed for automatic fights but it does not suit this game right now so I won't explain it and I just have a basic idea not a well designed system...

Anyway, good job guys! Smile
[+] 2 users Like tewecske's post
(08-04-2016, 05:45 PM)tewecske Wrote: YES! Finally! This is the game I had in my mind.
I did not buy the game yet, I just watched SplatterCat's review about it and it looks really great except one thing. As a manager/tycoon game I don't really want to micromanage the fighting. [...]

Hey T. I think I had the same thing in mind ; I thought the game wouldn't have me (the manager) interfering in combats. In the "Ogre Battle" games, heroes would act on their own, but (as the Army's General) you'd call for an attack strategy.

This being said, I look forward for what's next.
(08-04-2016, 05:45 PM)tewecske Wrote: YES! Finally! This is the game I had in my mind.
I did not buy the game yet, I just watched SplatterCat's review about it and it looks really great except one thing. As a manager/tycoon game I don't really want to micromanage the fighting. I know probably a lot of you would disagree but maybe there could be an option if you want to do it or not. Or I don't know if there is mod support but if we could script the fights that would be awesome.

The fight system I was thinking about was totally different and the game (skills/traits/equipment) would have been designed for automatic fights but it does not suit this game right now so I won't explain it and I just have a basic idea not a well designed system...

Anyway, good job guys! Smile

Hey Tewecske!

We will be adding a auto-simulate combat mechanic in the future, this will alleviate the micromanagement of combat in the game! We are glad you like the game and thank you very much for your feedback!

Stay tuned! We've got ideas... XD

Feel free to leave us a review on Steam and/or complete the survey on our game's main menu!

Cheers!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
[+] 1 user Likes Chancey's post
(08-05-2016, 02:58 AM)Chancey Wrote: Hey Tewecske!

We will be adding a auto-simulate combat mechanic in the future, this will alleviate the micromanagement of combat in the game! We are glad you like the game and thank you very much for your feedback!

Stay tuned! We've got ideas... XD

Feel free to leave us a review on Steam and/or complete the survey on our game's main menu!

Cheers!

That sounds awesome! Smile As I wrote I don't have the game yet but it seems like this will be my next purchase in the very near future Smile
Its completely awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes webterminator77's post
[+] 1 user Likes webterminator77's post
Cheers guys! Great to hear positive feedback. XD
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
Hey frank any rough date on when the next release is coming ?
(11-21-2016, 08:44 AM)Tourna Wrote: Hey frank any rough date on when the next release is coming ?

Hey Tourna!

We are currently testing out the patch in a series of complete playthroughs to make sure all of the new features are well balanced and that there aren't any obvious bugs. This takes a while because a full playthrough of Epic Manager is about 10-12 hours. XD 

If all goes well with the testing then it shouldn't be too long before we push it to the public!

Stay tuned!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
@ManaVoidChancey