Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Access Patch v.0.2.4 is now LIVE!
Heart 
Introducing v.0.2.4

As you’re reading these lines, we’ve just rolled out v.0.2.4! Restarting Steam should insure your game is updated automatically, and you can verify this in the upper-right corner of the game’s Main Menu!

Thanks again to the people on Twitch who playtested this version yesterday - some of our team members followed you late into the night and were able to correct issues while they were being reported live on your stream (and that was an awesome experience!).

We dedicated a big part of the week to community support and promo activities, so time spent on development has been way less than usual. We’re now back in full effect on that regard, and new patches will keep rolling in at a steady pace from now on! Nevertheless, we wanted to make sure to push a first Early Access patch before the end of the first week, and here it is!

Patch Notes - Alpha Build v.0.2.4

New Features
  • [ADDED  in v.0.2.4] You can now rename your adventurers! Simply open the Character Sheet and click on a character’s name to edit it to your will!* 
    *For legal purposes, adventurers are required to have a First and Last name. Smile
  • [ADDED  in v.0.2.4] The Gold League is now open! This will add another 50 turns to the current campaign, as well as a new Ladder on which to compete when you finish Silver!*
Bug-Fixes
  • [FIXED in v.0.2.4] Fixed a game-breaking issue with the TrimesterVeteransRefresh() causing an infinite loop when Agency roster was empty, at the start of a Trimester Ranking sequence.
  • [FIXED in v.0.2.4] Fixed a game-breaking bug in some Resolutions caused by GiveRewards.ApplyEconomicEvent()
  • [FIXED in v.0.2.4] Fixed an error with Recruitment / Contract signature that would sometimes prevent the player from hiring further adventurers.
  • [FIXED in v.0.2.4] Removed an error with the HUD Action bar that allow the use of unresearched actions (like merchants, intrigue and staff) when starting a new game from a previous campaign where these points had been researched.
  • [FIXED in v.0.2.4] Fixed a rare instance where the combat “Tutorial Report” would appear twice.
  • [FIXED in v.0.2.4] Fixed an issue with some quests from the Ironmark brothers not unlocking further quests properly.
Balancing
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] Reduced the Gold cost of the “Appeasing Gift” Intrigue Action by 50%.
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] Ambushes will now yield Gold and Item rewards, and not just XP.
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] Chance of obtaining Equipment Kits as rewards has been increased in all resolution.
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] The maximum potency of “Physical Resistance” enemy skills and spells has been reduced to 75%.
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] Slightly lowered the base damage of the Warrior’s “Charge” ability.
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] Slightly lowered the base damage of the Mage’s “Magic Missile” ability.
  • [BALANCED in v.0.2.4] Bonus XP for the Agency’s Champion has been increased from 5% to 20%. 
Narrative
  • [MODIFIED in v.0.2.4] Changed the names of some Storyline Quests, in order to clarify their role in a larger narrative arc and to guide the player towards higher tier quests.
UI
  • [ADDED in v.0.2.4] “Stats” sub-panel of an adventurer’s Character Sheet now also displays that character’s starting Action Points at the beginning of a battle, as well as his AP regen rate per turn.  
Misc
  • [TYPOS in v.0.2.4] Corrected a few Typo errors that were reported by the community.
Simon 'OISIN' Girard
ManaVoid Entertainment
[+] 1 user Likes Simon's post
[+] 1 user Likes Simon's post
awesome update speed!

I just made an account here to tell you guys that YOU ARE AWESOME! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like fungho's post
[+] 2 users Like fungho's post
(07-29-2016, 06:13 AM)fungho Wrote: awesome update speed!

I just made an account here to tell you guys that YOU ARE AWESOME! Big Grin

Well, you are most welcomed my friend!

And that's how we roll! haha.

Seriously tho we do our best to be very responsive.

Welcome to our forums, don't hesitate to share your ideas and impressions with us.

Cheers!
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
haha "do our best" ... guess you guys are one of the most responsive Indie-devs i ever met... and I´m totaly hooked on good management/tycoon/sim-games, so guys like you are pure gold!

thanks in advance and keep up the great work! will give 0.24 a try tomorrow (pretty late here in germany right now)
I've finish a game with the new patch and that was a pleasure. But i think the "late" game isn't enough hard because if you want you can just manage one group and up this one (salary cap was ok...) and you just do quest level 4 / 5 or 6 and it's ok to win every contest.

I think you need up the difficulty of every quest when team are on gold league because our heros are approximatly level 15 or more at the begining of the league and enemy are 8 to 15 max on all the time of the gold league (on quest level 4 5 or 6). You can maybe add a boss on several quest to up the difficulty and variety of the quest.

But thanx for your great job and keep working ! sorry for my English i'm french ...
[+] 1 user Likes okpix's post
[+] 1 user Likes okpix's post
(07-31-2016, 06:14 PM)okpix Wrote: I've finish a game with the new patch and that was a pleasure. But i think the "late" game isn't enough hard because if you want you can just manage one group and up this one (salary cap was ok...) and you just do quest level 4 / 5 or 6 and it's ok to win every contest.

I think you need up the difficulty of every quest when team are on gold league because our heros are approximatly level 15 or more at the begining of the league and enemy are 8 to 15 max on all the time of the gold league (on quest level 4 5 or 6). You can maybe add a boss on several quest to up the difficulty and variety of the quest.

But thanx for your great job and keep working ! sorry for my English i'm french ...

Hey okpix!

New patch coming out tomorrow! I like to call it, the gold league of death patch... Big Grin 
PLUS we are looking at adding a hard mode in the near future.

Stay tuned and feel free to leave us a review on Steam and/or complete the survey on our game's main menu!

Cheers!
Christopher ''The DM'' Chancey
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
@ManaVoidChancey
[+] 2 users Like Chancey's post
[+] 2 users Like Chancey's post
"Gold league of death patch"

You have my attention Smile
[+] 1 user Likes averaen's post
[+] 1 user Likes averaen's post
Looking forward to see the next patch. Thanks alot Developer!!
[+] 3 users Like eisenmeteor's post
[+] 3 users Like eisenmeteor's post