Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pre-Alpha Update 014 - CLOSED-ALPHA RELEASE CALENDAR and More!
(05-27-2016, 06:02 AM)DanielHall15 Wrote: That noise you guys can here on the hallway, that's me, by the way, pacing up and down and waiting for good news. ^^

Hey Daniel!

Well we are working tirelessly on getting the game ready for the Closed Alpha. We want to minimize bugs and pack in as much as we can in that version feature wise so it's taking some time. Most of combat is stable and we are able to play more and more turns without encountering problems. We are just about ready to stop implementing features, but not quite. Once we are there we'll make sure the build is stable enough and we'll release it to our veteran backers and above for the Alpha playtest.

We'll be picking your brains to bring Epic Manager to new heights, don't worry. As a matter of fact, we've just received the Steam Keys for the Closed Alpha... they're still warm. Smile

Thanks for your enduring patience and be assured all efforts are being made to get this awesome game concept into the game we know it can be.

Cheers!
Frank "Lalight" Lalumière
ManaVoid Entertainment Dev Team
[+] 1 user Likes Frank's post
Mmmm, warm steam keys. They are number two on my list, right below warm cookies. =)
[+] 3 users Like DanielHall15's post
[+] 3 users Like DanielHall15's post
(05-28-2016, 02:51 AM)DanielHall15 Wrote: Mmmm, warm steam keys. They are number two on my list, right below warm cookies. =)

I would pick Steam Keys over Cookies any day of the week! lol
[+] 2 users Like Joshua Muffins Butner's post
On a side note,

Would it be acceptable for me to stream playing the Alpha?
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua Muffins Butner's post
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua Muffins Butner's post
(05-28-2016, 03:46 AM)Joshua Muffins Butner Wrote: On a side note,

Hello Joshua,

First off, thank you very much for your interest in streaming Epic Manager.

We don't mind (and honestly can't stop anyone) that our backers Stream their play sessions on Twitch.tv, Youtube or the likes. We would only appreciate it if you made sure to label the footage as Closed Alpha/Pre Early Access in a manner that minimize confusion about the current state of the game as time goes by.

What we will most probably do is include some friendly guidelines as suggestions for interested parties such as yourself so everyone can be satisfied. More on that when the exact release date is confirmed via an update most likely.

Let's stay in touch!
(05-28-2016, 04:15 AM)Frank Wrote:

Hello Joshua,

We don't mind (and honestly can't stop anyone) that our backers Stream their play sessions on Twitch.tv, Youtube or the likes. We would only appreciate it if you made sure to label the footage as Closed Alpha/Pre Early Access in a manner that minimize confusion about the current state of the game as time goes by.

What we will most probably do is include some friendly guidelines as suggestions for interested parties such as yourself so everyone can be satisfied. More on that when the exact release date is confirmed via an update most likely.

Let's stay in touch!

It is typical to label Alpha/Beta games as a working production beta. We would be more than happy to put a disclaimer. I look forward to making more people aware of your awesome game! Thanks for the quick reply!
(05-28-2016, 04:24 AM)Joshua Muffins Butner Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 04:15 AM)Frank Wrote:

Hello Joshua,

Let's stay in touch!

It is typical to label Alpha/Beta games as a working production beta. We would be more than happy to put a disclaimer. I look forward to making more people aware of your awesome game! Thanks for the quick reply!

Indeed. And you are very welcome. In fact, we try to be as responsive as we can so don't hesitate to contact us if the need arises. Smile
Warm steam keys vs warm apple pie...

You know, I'll have to go with the warm apple pie. Only because by the time you give me a key, technically they won't be warm anymore.

And I have a warm apple pie right now. Not much of a contest now, is it? :-P

My new computer is expected on MONDAY. Which means if it comes on Monday, by Tuesday I'll have a computer I can use for gaming. (Because installing an o/s takes HOURS.)

Still so EXCITED though.
I was one of the one thousand, one hundred and fifty seven Kickstarter backers
[+] 2 users Like Dianna Bell's post
[+] 2 users Like Dianna Bell's post
Cookeez dun yet?

[Image: stuff235_zpsadmvbbbj.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes DanielHall15's post
[+] 1 user Likes DanielHall15's post
Today is the day we've all been waiting for Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Keegan's post
[+] 1 user Likes Keegan's post
Release of the alpha today? That would be awesome. Big Grin
Gogo Team Manavoid Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Nine's post
[+] 1 user Likes Nine's post
Can't wait to try your game! The Hype is real!
[+] 1 user Likes Doom's post
[+] 1 user Likes Doom's post
Sitting on the F5 key, which is slightly uncomfortable.
[+] 2 users Like DanielHall15's post
[+] 2 users Like DanielHall15's post
Hey guys!

Great to see ya'll getting hyped to try out Epic Manager's Closed Alpha!

The four of us are working days, evening, and weekends to get this build ready as soon as humanly possible, rest assured.

What is certain is that an update containing all the information you might need for the Closed Alpha period is coming by the end of this week. All in all, we are pretty much within the time framed mentioned in our last update.

We will reach out to all of you as soon as Epic Manager's ready for it's first players / playtesters... Oh it's coming!  Smile

Thanks again to everyone for the support, the kind words, and for your enduring patience with the process. Phase Closed Alpha is just around the corner... Jeez, it's both exciting and terrifying! Big Grin Confused ... but mostly exciting.  Cool

Talk to ya'll soon!
(05-31-2016, 01:13 AM)Frank Wrote: Hey guys!

Great to see ya'll getting hyped to try out Epic Manager's Closed Alpha!

The four of us are working days, evening, and weekends to get this build ready as soon as humanly possible, rest assured.

What is certain is that an update containing all the information you might need for the Closed Alpha period is coming by the end of this week. All in all, we are pretty much within the time framed mentioned in our last update.

We will reach out to all of you as soon as Epic Manager's ready for it's first players / playtesters... Oh it's coming!  Smile

Thanks again to everyone for the support, the kind words, and for your enduring patience with the process. Phase Closed Alpha is just around the corner... Jeez, it's both exciting and terrifying! Big Grin Confused ... but mostly exciting.  Cool

Talk to ya'll soon!

Look forward to the release! Don't kill yourselves to get the game out though. We have waited this long. Just make sure it is playable. Thanks guys for everything that you do!
No cookies today? That is certainly a disappointment.

(sobs)
(05-31-2016, 02:24 AM)DanielHall15 Wrote: No cookies today? That is certainly a disappointment.

(sobs)

A half-baked batch won't do either tho. Wink

Hang in there bud.
[+] 2 users Like Frank's post
[+] 2 users Like Frank's post
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

I will
I will
I will

wait then Smile
(05-31-2016, 06:18 AM)Nine Wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

I will
I will
I will

wait then Smile

LOL.

Yeah we know, but it is all for the best of the game experience in the end.

Like we said more news will flow your way sometime this week.

Back to the coding den... then. XD
Are we not already saturday?

Flowing time is so erratic. Slow when we want faster pace. Fast when we need slower... Damn you, Mr Time!

Fear is the mind-killer.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain.
[+] 3 users Like Harmondale's post
[+] 3 users Like Harmondale's post